The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa is established in the autumn of the year 1991. In 2001 it is re-registered under the Law on non-profit legal persons in the public interest. The Chamber of managed by a Board of Directors consisting of 15 members. The CCI-Vratsa works in close cooperation with local authorities and other non-government organizations as well as with NGOs, CCIs, and business support structures from abroad. The structure of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa, with its regional offices established in the towns of Lom, Berkovitsa, and Botevgrad comprises more than 1000 companies - both private and state-owned.