The Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) is a nationally represented organization, part of the BCCI system, created to support, promote, represent and protect the economic interests of its members and assist in strengthening market-economic relations for the European and international integration of the region and the country.
Membership in RCCI is voluntary. The membership includes representatives of large, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as organizations working to support business.
RCCI supports the achievements of companies in the region, by providing them a wide range of modern business services and applying a flexible policy to protect the individual and collective interests of businesses in the region.
The main objectives of the Chamber are:
- The Chamber represents, protects, encourages and assists its members in optimizing the business conditions in the country and the region.
- The Chamber represents and defends the united interests of its members before the local authorities, but through the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) - before the central bodies of state power and government as well as other local and foreign international organizations with which the Chamber maintains partnerships directly or through the BCCI – Sofia.
- The Chamber encourages and assists its members to develop their potential and to increase their opportunities for participation in both the internal and the international markets. The Chamber has built a respectable reputation in the field of business services, both at regional, national and international level.
The main priorities of the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry are:
- Confirmation of the Chamber as the leading and unifying organization supporting business development in the region;
- Strengthening the role of the Chamber in the field of regional development of Ruse Region and North Central Planning Region;
- Strengthening the representative functions of the Chamber and effective interaction with local government structures, as well as the central government through the BTPP system, to achieve a favorable economic environment for business;
- Optimizing and improving the efficiency of the Chamber for business support;
- More active participation in national and international programs for financing and business support.